VOCIER offers a limited lifetime warranty policy on manufacturer’s defects.
This limited lifetime warranty extends to the original purchaser of VOCIER product only. In the case of a gift, it applies only the original recipient of the VOCIER product. The “original purchaser” is the first purchaser of the product, either from VOCIER or a VOCIER authorized retailer. The “original recipient” is the first receiver of the product purchased as a gift from VOCIER or a VOCIER authorized retailer. All VOCIER warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the VOCIER product is owned by the original purchaser/ recipient of the product. A copy of the purchase receipt is required to determine warranty applicability.
This limited lifetime warranty applies to the following defects:
- Cracks or breaks in the shell
- Wheels, handles, or telescoping handles that break off and are no longer usable
- Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed
- Fabric tears
This limited lifetime warranty does not cover the following:
- “Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of the product by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as intended.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces
- Any VOCIER product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Any VOCIER product which has previously been owned, purchased or used by another consumer.
This warranty does not apply, however, if the usability is restricted by abrasion, improper use, faulty operation, or externally occurring forces (particularly flight or transport damage, e.g. deformation, cracks, body breakages, scratches, wear etc.). We recommend having the product inspected by a third party immediately after retrieval from transport handling and immediately reporting any damage to the carrier (e.g. airline or railway company) who is insured against this.
In the event of a defect, VOCIER's sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited lifetime Warranty will be, at VOCIER's option, to provide repaired or replacement product. For limited lifetime edition, discontinued or out-of-stock products, VOCIER guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value.