How To Pack
1. Place shoes at closed side of center compartment. Insert wash bag from open side and fill any remaining space with underwear. Lay knitwear and shirts on top.
2. Lay trousers into jacket with waistband touching bottom of compartment.
3. Close Jacket and lay suit flat.
4. Insert center-compartment.
5. Bend outer-shell containing suit around center-compartment.
6. Close zippers for perfect protection.
How to open the top buckle
To open, slide lower buckle part sideways
Close any direction
A few more tips
...to ensure your suit arrives with a minimal amount of wrinkles:
If you are carrying two suits on a single hanger, hang the suits sleeve-in-sleeve.
Always ensure that your suit is dry before packing. Damp suits, especially when put straight into the luggage after being worn, are less likely to arrive free of wrinkles – no matter how the suits are packed.
We recommend hanging and drying a suit for at least 24 hours before packing.
Avoid over-packing your luggage. This creates pressure on the garments, which may result in wrinkles.